The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I wouldn't mind trying one some day. Handled one a year ago but passed. I've made do with older CA revolvers; a 16 oz stainless Undercover 2" and a 19 oz reblued and rebarreled 3" .44spc both from the 1980s and both have been back to CA for work. All steel gets a little heavy in a pocket but they are fine in a belt holster or your belly band. Actually, the trigger on the old Undercover is pretty nice, smooth and short.

Yours being a six shooter isn't all that bad either. I still kick myself for choosing a 3" S&W Chief over a Colt Det Spc years ago.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I own one, have for a few years now and it’s a great revolver. Obviously not the fit and finish of a Smith but certainly fit and function to me was far better than a lot of guns twice the cost. Only handgun I own where I can close my eyes, raise the revolver then open my eyes and be looking straight down the sights. Good choice.
That is such a great trait in any handgun and something I check for before buying one. It's also the main reason I don't own any Glocks, although my Ruger MKII is even worse but it is not a concealed carry gun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts