The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Today I had to go to Lowe's. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a female driver looking for a parking space.
I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available. The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said, "I'm not handicapped!"
Well, as you can imagine, my face was red! "Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "I saw your 'I'm Ridin with Biden' bumper sticker and just assumed that you suffer from a mental disorder."
She gave me the finger and screamed some nasty names at me. Boy! Some people don't appreciate it when you're just trying to help them..........."

·
Registered
5,803 Posts
My buddy suggested that I carry a healthy amount of "Trump 2020" bumper stickers to "donate" to the bumpers of Antifa cars and trucks, to help them "get rid" of their Trump Derangement Syndrome. I'm sure that fellow Antifa members will leave those vehicles alone.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
You stick one of those "Ridin' with Biden" stickers on your vehicle and you invite disaster here. We did run into a hardcore lefty at our coffee get together at McDonalds (when you could sit inside) before the "Scam-Demic". He eavesdropped our pro Trump conversation and invited himself (loudly) into our conversation, we showed him the error of his ways and he left abruptly. We watched him leave and he got into his car and as he drove by, that's when we saw his Colorado plates and his Elway motors (Denver/Fort Collins) license plate frame.....that said it all.

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts
I remember the High School night football games. Our colors were blue and red. Their colors were green and white.
Our cars got trashed so we would swap streamers with THEIR cars. Guess what happened?;)
Their cars with OUR colors got trashed.:D:D

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
You stick one of those "Ridin' with Biden" stickers on your vehicle and you invite disaster here. We did run into a hardcore lefty at our coffee get together at McDonalds (when you could sit inside) before the "Scam-Demic". He eavesdropped our pro Trump conversation and invited himself (loudly) into our conversation, we showed him the error of his ways and he left abruptly. We watched him leave and he got into his car and as he drove by, that's when we saw his Colorado plates and his Elway motors (Denver/Fort Collins) license plate frame.....that said it all.
Been telling you guys about Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins. California, New York and Chicago Flaming Democrats took them over and they are crazy Liberal. Don't judge the rest of us Coloradans by those idiots.

Sadly, they are taking over Colorado Springs, too. The local TV stations/News Media is begging that scum to move in. It's big money, so the local politicians are doing the same thing. Turns my stomach. BTW - our Senator (Cory Gardner) we call "Cheech" as in the Cheech and Chong movies. This *Republican* sucks up the the Democrats (as if they ever will vote for him) and pushes crap like more legal pot grows, etc. Even the President cannot count on this meatball. Chong (Bennett-D) is Senator from Northern (you guessed it) Colorado.

Cheech is running against Frootloops (John Hickenlooper) for the Senate seat. I'm holding my nose and voting for Gardener. Cheech is an idiot, but Frootloops is a total brain dead Democrat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts