The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rimfire only pictorial essay: a ten spot to spur some discussion - anything rimfire related is fine but anecdotes that directly reference the pics attached to this thread are better...
Certainly a diverse selection of rimfire firearms to choose from across a great span of time and a great multitude of action types or internal patent architecture designs...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,903 Posts
MR. Mike the .22 breakdown short, what model is that?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perhaps another set of 10 semi random rimfire rifles and pistols will go farther in shaping the conversation or building up that special weave
and weft needed to solidify the pattern inherent in a proper gun related thread...O

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,903 Posts
Mike are all these pics of your guns? wow if so you have a heck of a collection!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
While I still have the tattered diminutive remnants of a once truly exceptional collection sadly all of the above referenced attached firearm pics do not belong to me...
On the other hand some are within my hands grasp and inside my decision curve...
I can do some pic groups that contain 100% "my" cold steel or portray only my on-hand onsite project guns...

·
Premium Member
17,903 Posts
I can do some pic groups that contain 100% "my" cold steel or portray only my on-hand onsite project guns...
We all just like to look at pics of fine firearms. I was just amazed if they were all yours that it was quite the rimfire collection.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would need to do the math to be certain but ashamedly I do have in excess of 100 rimfire specific chambered firearms - mostly .22 lr...

And my much belabored and oft teased about penchant for .25 acp pocket pistols or MIL spec surplus French martial arms...

50+ 6.35's and over two dozen a francais 3 line battle rifles from dryse needle guns and 1886 levels to MAS 36 bolt guns and MAS 49 semis.

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would need to do the math to be certain but ashamedly I do have in excess of 100 rimfire specific chambered firearms - mostly .22 lr...

And my much belabored and oft teased about penchant for .25 acp pocket pistols or MIL spec surplus French martial arms...

50+ 6.35's and over two dozen a francais 3 line battle rifles from dryse needle guns and 1886 levels to MAS 36 bolt guns and MAS 49 semis.

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
Mike, dont know if this qualifies for your rimfire discussion ? This is a couple of my guns that I use to start young shooters when they are to small to hold reg sized rifles. Nothing special, just '
little mods for the little people'

1 - 10 of 10 Posts