1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BamaMarine
(4/5/02 8:55:40 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All Rock River Arms AR-15
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are these rifles quality built weapons and how do they compare with Colt AR-15's. Is $700.00 too much for a standard A2 model? Advice needed.

cpermd
(4/18/02 3:04:46 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Good firearms
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$700 would be about $25 -35 high for me but I am cheap.
My only complaint is they don't have chromelined barrels.
They have been promising them a while and their email service sucks.
I have never had them answer one.
cpermd

·
Registered
156 Posts
d
i dont no but i have a colt with a match grade barrel and i love it .i to am trying to find out about RRA for my brother allso.:)

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I bought a RRA LAR458 3 yrs. ago. Always got prompt answers to my e-mails. Rifle is tight and RRA guarantees a 1 1/2" moa at 100 yds. out of the box. Mine came with hard case instruction manual (US military) and 3 recoil springs. I have shot 2" 5 shot groups at 150 yds. Extremely well built firearm.

BTW the LAR458 is chambered for the .458 SOCOM round.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been shooting a Rock River Varmint 26" barrel using Weaver T-36 1/4" dot bench rest scope switching out with Receiver/globe metallic sights on occassion for 5 years now.
The trigger is absolutely EXCELLENT, accuracy runs consistantly 1/2 MOA with 69 & 77 grain bullets using Benchmark or Varget.
Rock River would be my first choice for about any .223 Rem. PEACE TIME application.

·
Registered
156 Posts
thanks diamondback i'm shure he is geting a RRA good replys . thanks alot:)
thanks c.robertson glad to hear that your gun sounds about the same as whet he wonts to order thanks again:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts