The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to becoming unemployed AGAIN, I am considering selling my Draco AK pistol. It has 3-30 round magazines with it, and a carry case. There is a gun show on saturday, and if the price is right, I want to sell it. What is it worth? A better question is what is someone willing to offer for it?

· Registered
1,706 Posts
I have a table at lots of gun shows and here is what I have observed: A couple of months ago your gun was going for about $900 with the extra mags. Last month it jumped up to $1250. Now that it looks like there will not be an assault ban I would expect the price to drift down to around $1000.

· Premium Member
12,979 Posts
I have to disagree. I think 650-700 tops....but suckers are born every day...

· Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I figured it would go at $1000 or less. If someone wants it bad..... I don't like folks that screw others just because they can. I will see what they will offer. That way I am not sticking it to anyone.

· Premium Member
12,979 Posts
I wont mention the auction sites name, but you can buy them for 700 or less if you want one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.