The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
TFF Chaplain
18,853 Posts
His profile says he was in a conversation 40 minutes ago or so.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,853 Posts

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
25,872 Posts
I'm here and well, Kind Friends...My computer is being cranky in conjunction with my
hook-up with TFF...I sent a msg to Black Eagle a couple hours ago and asked him to
post on here what I shared with him...Sure miss all of you and attempting to replace
the time I always spent on board here is testing my will and endurance...Arizona
remains hot and today is the final day of the proverbial, monsoon season.. Having
my neighbor help me tomorrow early, cover my pool for the winter season. Covering
the pool with black, 6 mil vinyl saves chemical and all the work associated with keeping
it clean and swim-safe...was caustically entertained last evening watching the Biden/
Trump debate and the 90 minutes of debates that were worse than a couple drunks
arguing over what booze may be more effective doing what booze is supposed to do.
Well wishes and good health to you all....Best Regards, Chief

His profile says he was in a conversation 40 minutes ago or so.
I was probably doing that mesg to you then, Padre...It was fairly lengthy and bringing all
the things up to date about my faulty computer and the TFF problem of getting on board..
Best Regards...Chief

·
TFF Chaplain
18,853 Posts
.I sent a msg to Black Eagle a couple hours ago and asked him to
post on here what I shared with him
He's OK. His computer is acting up. I asked him if he needed a new computer.

Here's what Chief said. I don't share info from PM's but I'm passing this on because he asked me to:
Greetings in the afternoon Padre...Yeah, I've missed all of you too and just now I worked 15 minutes to get on the personal msg to post this....Just can't depend on this old computer and it's been on the fritz for a couple weeks...I've posted the problems with Sam but you are the first msg from the others...Yup, after a long running of 2 decades visiting, I truly miss it...My health is okay...the continued Arizona heat continues to plague...just now I got blinked that Java Script, whatever that means interrupted this msg...Shoot this on to all the troops if you would...I continue staying busy with chores but miss doing the birthday poems and the gossip I sure contributed my share...Best Regards and good health and fortune to you all.Chief

·
TFF Chaplain
18,853 Posts
Rooter came back with another reply. He is having a hard time with some java script interfering with his computer's communication with TFF. He can communicate online with other sites, but TFF is causing problems somehow.

Is there anyone out there who could help him out? He did have someone local who could sort his computer, but that person has left the area.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,853 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Happy he's OK. Understand computer problems.
Could his Java problem be with Microsoft's latest update? I been getting a blue box popup wanting update my internet browser because current one is obsolete. I ain't done it cause everytime I let something "update" my computer goes crazy!
Rooter, "Good Luck!" on your computer!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts