The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This one has never been fired. Ser#990005 on the weapon matches that written on the box. I have all of the original paper work including the 5 cent post card used for warranty registration. Price on the box is $59.95. The only damage is at the rear of the cylinder and I think that was done when someone tried to remove it from the frame.

Would like to know date of manufacture and of course what it is worth.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
With all that you've got listed, I think it could bring $350. I can't tell exactly what the "damage" is, is it the nicks near the top strap?

·
Premium Member
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With all that you've got listed, I think it could bring $350. I can't tell exactly what the "damage" is, is it the nicks near the top strap?
Woolley
, it is the few nicks at the rear of the cylinder on the top strap. The round circle is where a pin goes through the frame and there is bluing missing there also. Looks like a white ring. That was the way it came from the factory.

·
Registered
78 Posts
According to the Red Eagle News Exchange the gun was manufactured in 1968.
The box itself in very good to excellent condition is worth $100. The gun in 95-98% condition is valued at $565. These are the average reasonable prices that a collector would pay another collector. Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.