The weather was okay today, so I got out the Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor and shot it some more. I shot at 100 yards, prone. The results were pretty good. I made a couple of changes I want to run by the forum. First, I tried not to move my face off the buttstock between shots. I figured this would help me not to screw up my cheek weld. Good idea? Seemed to help. Unfortunately, the bolt travel on the RPR is very rough and makes it hard to chamber a round without being knocked off the buttstock. I am thinking of buying a smoother aftermarket bolt shroud. Second, I changed the position of my trigger finger. My teachers said to put it in the center of the pad on the end of the finger, but I found that took away all my leverage and made the trigger seem a lot heavier. I moved over about one trigger width, and things seemed to improve. Comments? I can post a target. I started at bottom left and moved clockwise; 10 rounds per bullseye. I didn't do anything to the scope while shooting the first bullseye, and things went fairly well. I started shooting better after a few rounds. I moved the reticle twice on the second bullseye, and you can see a flyer to the right and some shots to the left. The rest were fine by my standards. When I worked on the third bullseye, I was fighting with the rear bag. I think it's too small. I have a bigger one on the way. Anyhow, I believe struggling with it caused the grouping to open up. Still, not all that bad. I think once I get a bigger bag and get settled on a consistent finger position, this thing should stay inside an inch nearly all the time. This cheap S&B ammo is great. Nice to know I'm not putting the price of a pizza dinner into every group.