The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone bought one yet? I almost bought one last Saturday but I picked up a .22 rifle for my buddy, then saw the ruger for $279 NIB and I didn't have the cash to do it.

I read up on it and it has a de-cocker and is DA/SA which is perfect for a carry gun for my wife.

Just looking for someone to give a hands on report.

·
Garandaholic
9,761 Posts
Anyone bought one yet? I almost bought one last Saturday but I picked up a .22 rifle for my buddy, then saw the ruger for $279 NIB and I didn't have the cash to do it.

I read up on it and it has a de-cocker and is DA/SA which is perfect for a carry gun for my wife.

Just looking for someone to give a hands on report.
I've owned one for about 10 months, run about 4000 rounds through it. I love it. It's a great gun for kids and my wife loves shooting it as well. I highly recommend.

·
Registered
190 Posts
i have one that has about 100 rounds through it. if you want a pistol that will group about 2" at 50' the SR22 is the gun. my wife likes it, it runs as intended no complaints.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
My buddy picked one up about 3 months ago and didnt clean it then complained to me it wasnt running good and was jamming. I told him to clean it he said I did and I took it apart it was filthy. His idea of cleaning was run a brush down the barrel. I soaked it down with solvent and cleaned it well now it runs like it is supposed to very accurate and actually a nice gun to shoot. He has about 1000 rounds thru it now and its still running well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
awesome pistol. We just bought one for my grandma! its a smooth, nice fireing pistol. 22lr round makes is an every weekend shooter. we have alot of fun with it. my grandma will qualify and carry it when she gets her ccw. i am going to buy one my self soon aswell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.