The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......there is a 22 RF shortage so I took inventory and all I can say it's just a rumor.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
That a good stash. Get ready for ATF raid.

·
Registered
17,297 Posts
Them damn American Eagles still come in 40-packs? I remember, 6 or 7 years ago, they went to that, and I thought, "Cheap so-and-sos".

Been counting your stash. Looks to be less than 10,000.

That's a shortage.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You could be the reason the reason their is a shortage.......Just jokin. I've got plenty. too. Anytime I see anything on sale I always buy what I can. I must say you've got atleast two times as much as me.......Redworm

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
So you are the reason I can't find any ammo.

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Not thinking you qualify as a "hoarder".

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
DHS just logged your IP address...

hide your dog, it's about to get real:eek:

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
......there is a 22 RF shortage so I took inventory and all I can say it's just a rumor.

Double the size of your stash, and you will start to get closer to what I have, in .22!:D

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have to save room for the CF reloads

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
OMG! it's an arsenal stockpile of thousands of rounds!!!

ahhhaaa, good start; keep her coming. Don't worry, doubtful anyone's worried about a .22 stash. It's those 'massive capacity' feeding devices, damn things have a mind of their own.

now that I think about it, you'd better keep that ammo locked down tight, it will wiggle it's way into your chamber of the nearest .22 and start firing all over the place all by itself!

·
Premium Member
19,878 Posts
Don't let mayor Bloomberg know you have this. He may spend 12 million to get it taken away from you.

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
I dont really shoot 22s, so I only have maybe 5-600 on hand. Now, 45s, 357s, 38s, 44mag, 223, 762x39, 380.....those are a different story!

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
What good is all that ammo if your dead before you shoot it all? Than the gov. or bad guy will get it anyway. I can also see it being used as barter. Other than that no reason having more than a couple thousand rounds.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts