The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, ok, this will be my last thread for the day. :eek::eek::eek:

I purchased this SKS fifteen years ago on an impulse because it was marked as Russian made. I fired around 100 rounds through it to get it sighted in and then cleaned it and put it in the vault. It has been in there ever since. I am slowly getting rid of the guns I don't shoot and this one is a candidate. I did a little searching and was shocked at the prices I saw of Russian Tula Arsenal SKS rifles being offered. Well asking doesn't always mean "getting" price.

This rifle is as it was when I originally purchased it. The numbers seem to be matching. I am not familiar with all the variations and models so can any of you shed some light on what is the value of this SKS?

http://s1201.beta.photobucket.com/user/todd511/library/Russian SKS

·
Registered
452 Posts
Like jmace said... last week and this week are different times. I have a Yugoslavian SKS identical to yours, but, mine also has the grenade launcher. I paid $250 for it and the shop where I frequent always had a few of them in the rack... until this week. They sold for $250-$300 all day long. Had one in my hands a couple weeks ago, in pretty decent condition, at $260. Guess I probably should have grabbed it then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.