The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have acquired (2) S&W Regulation Police Project Guns. I am in need of various parts in order to rebuild these guns. Can anyone recommend a dealer or someone that has parts for sale?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
The Regulation Police is an I frame gun, and parts will be hard to come by. You might try www.gunpartscorp.com or write them as sometimes they have a few parts not worth cataloging. There also may be a few J frame parts that will work or can be made to work. In the picture, it looks like the topstrap might have been broken and welded/brazed back together. If that is the case, the gun is a paperweight even at the low power of the .32 S&W and .38 S&W

Jim

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim K. Thank you for the link, I will check with them. The gun has not been broken or re-welded. The original nickel finish is in really bad shape. The tension screw is missing as well as a screw for the side plate. I also need a thumb piece and thumb screw. It looks like the previous owner used the gun as a hammer as the grips are knocked like it was used to strike something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts