The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
42,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just reading the latest copy of American Rifleman and see there is a safety recall on the KelTec Sub-2000 carbines manufactured in 2017. The article says that if you bought a Sub-2000 during the years 2017 or 2018, you should discontinue firing it until you check to see if your gun is affected.

Phone number is (321) 631-0068, extension 136, Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm.

It caught my eye because I bought one early in 2017 and sold it in February, to the finance manager at the car dealer where I bought my KIA. I just called him and gave him the contact phone number.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was just reading the latest copy of American Rifleman and see there is a safety recall on the KelTec Sub-2000 carbines manufactured in 2017. The article says that if you bought a Sub-2000 during the years 2017 or 2018, you should discontinue firing it until you check to see if your gun is affected.

Phone number is (321) 631-0068, extension 136, Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm.

It caught my eye because I bought one early in 2017 and sold it in February, to the finance manager at the car dealer where I bought my KIA. I just called him and gave him the contact phone number.
I sent mine in and two weeks later they returned it at no cost or hassle to me. They did it right.

·
Super Moderator
42,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is good to know, BTW welcome to TFF.

I attended the 2017 NRA exhibitions that went along with the convention, while there I stopped at the Kei-tec "booth" and happened to mention that I had just bought a new front sight at another booth because I couldn't seem to hit anything with my Sub-2000. He told the that if the new sight didn't fix it, please send it back to them and they would check it out and would fix it under their warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts