Say Thanks To Our Servicemen & Women

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx Active Member

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/9/03 4:20:11 pm)
    Reply Say Thanks To Our Servicemen & Women
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please visit the Department of Defense web page below and sign in thanking the men and women of the U.S. military services for defending our freedom. The compiled list of names will be sent out to our soldiers at the end of the month. So far, there are only about 1.2 million names. What a shame... National Military Appreciation Month. The entire exercise takes 10 seconds... literally. Please pass it on to your email friends.

http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html

Six

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (1/9/03 4:58:18 pm)
    Reply Re: Say Thanks To Our Servicemen & Women
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Done Gunner---there wasn't an open slot where I could volunteer my services so I guess I'll have to wait until they send me my activation orders---HOOOORRRRAAAHHH!!! Wilborn

Tac401
    Administrator
    (1/9/03 11:39:21 pm)

Re: Say Thanks To Our Servicemen & Women
    Done!

JD/Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (1/24/03 11:11:33 pm)
    Reply Re: Say Thanks To Our Servicemen & Women
    Everyone....let us not forget to remember our troops as they leave the security of their homeland. Keep them in your prayers and thoughts.

Hope

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (1/25/03 12:40:02 am)

This thing is closing in on me.

My nephew in the US Army in Texas is on alert to go, my son-in-law in the Navy in Wa. is on a 2 hour alert, which means he can't travel more than 2 hrs from Whidby Isl. Naval station in case of alert, and a young woman from Marsing is stationed on Guam in the Navy sent me an email that her outfit is packing up to go.

Just thought I'd let you folks know, I'm not comfortable with this situation. Starting to understand what my folks must have felt while I was in RVN.

berto
    Endeaver to Persevere

Tac401
    Administrator
    (1/25/03 11:43:15 am)

God Bless Them All!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac