Says it all!!

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/30/02 10:49:02 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Says it all!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> A man walks into a bar.
    >
    > He sees a good-looking woman sitting on a stool.
    >
    > He walks up to her and says, "Hi there, how's it going?"
    >
    > She turns to him, looks him straight in the eyes and says, "I'll screw
    > anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, it doesn't matter."
    >
    > He says, "No kidding, what law firm do you work for?"
    >

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (3/30/02 9:33:41 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Says it all!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just what typa prudence is THAT?
    Laudy Claudy......didn't even set a fee!

Charlie D
    Musta bin makin sum kinda motion......

armedandsafe
    (1/24/03 9:59:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Says it all!!
    She keeps 40%. Think about it.

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/25/03 6:45:04 pm)
    A&S, Yo dude, U got way too much time on yur hands, that post was from last March.....

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/25/03 9:57:46 pm)
    I just found you guys....I'm still trying to catch up. I'm getting a pretty good sense of what you all are about,,,,,,but you haven't scared me off, yet.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/26/03 1:43:23 pm)
    YO come abrrroad er I meen abord U B noin wat I meen. if ya gotts any budlite U cud sit up heer on da poopdeck wit me

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/26/03 3:59:39 pm)
    No budlite,,,,just homemade SummerBlush.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/27/03 12:12:45 pm)
    Aint never herd a dat stuf.....anyting like Nitetrain or Little Annie Greenspring?? YO dudes CAUTION!!! U drink any dat nitetrane shitte U gonna feel like u got rund over by 1....an dats da troot

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/27/03 1:48:01 pm)
    I can't drink the red wines anymore because of heartburn (3 alarm.) I'm too cheap to buy the good Rhines and Mosels. So, I make my own. 3 parts apple cider, 1 part concord grape, pasteur's champaign yeast and 2 cups sugar per gallon. Yummy stuff. Took a gallon to a son's party one time. His girl-of-the-moment was a taster at a local winery and kept pestering me for the recipe. She was most crestfallen when I told her all the ingredients came from Safeway.

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/27/03 3:31:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Says it all!!
    Armedansafe, your home brew almost reminds me of my youth. A buddy and I after finishishing off a bottle of Boonesfarm, graduated to the only other thing two teens could find at home a gallon of homemade "Dago-Red". Never, ever have I gotten over it or the pulp that we shook up in the jug as we chugged it down-and then, back up.
    cointoss2

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/27/03 11:57:31 pm)
    I suspect you got what you deserved. Eldest son, at age 15 or so, went to town for football game. Came home wasted on beer. Put him to bed with a trashcan. Got him up next morning about 04:00 and made him eat last night's dinner. Chilli and cornbread soaked in honey butter and such like. He NEVER let me catch him drinking again until he reached a reasonable age.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/28/03 12:38:28 pm)
    YO A&S U sure U aint brewin up sum plastique???

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/30/03 1:55:11 pm)
    Nah,,,,,just feels like it the next day, if I get stupid with the imbibing part.

How'd we get a chat going in the saloon, anyway?