The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and one last time guys....for now ;)

I received this new for Christmas when I was 10, (1971) so I know it's probably a 1971 manufactured rifle, I know it's made by Winchester.
Anything else you guys can tell me that's interesting or must know stuff?

·
Premium Member
9,929 Posts
Hi Sebjr.
You are right it is a Winchester 121 made 1967-1973.
Worth is
60%-$30
70%-$35
80%-$45
90&-$55
95%-$70
98%-$95
100%-$115
It is a nice shooter and yours still looks good.
Mike

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
You've kept it in good condition and I think it is easily worth $100. If it said Winchester, rather than Sears, you could ask $150 for it. And, the Winchester would also have a walnut stock--the Sears brand is birch. A new single shot with plastic stock is $100 or more, but the look and feel and quality just isn't there...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You've kept it in good condition and I think it is easily worth $100. If it said Winchester, rather than Sears, you could ask $150 for it. And, the Winchester would also have a walnut stock--the Sears brand is birch. A new single shot with plastic stock is $100 or more, but the look and feel and quality just isn't there...
Yep, very limited use has kept it nice, no intent to sell though.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
The same rifle appeared under my Xmas tree in 1968. Mine's tube fed through the stock and no serial number (pre Dec. 68 manufacture). I still have it; 42 years and countless memories later.

Must know stuff about this rifle? To remove the bolt, you have to open it and then depress a small lever in the back of the receiver. The old "open bolt and pull trigger" method won't work with these guns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts