"Second Wave" of Yugo SKSs

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/26/02 11:45:36 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All "Second Wave" of Yugo SKSs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Got a flyer from AIM yesterday saying they will soon have a new batch of the Yugo SKS rifles in very good to excellent condition at a reduced price. Isn't this the way it always goes? Everyone jumps on the first wave and pays $250 to $300 for the excellent condition pieces, then a "New Batch" is imported, and the prices go down dramatically. I have held off on getting one of these so far - we will have to see what AIM has to offer.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/26/02 3:51:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: "Second Wave" of Yugo SKSs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's a rumor that Army Special Forces just opened up a cave in Afganistan and found a huge cache of old Spanish pistols and 9mm Largo ammunition.

Coming to your local scrap iron dealer soon!

Sorry Bob......the devil made me do that!

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/26/02 7:12:59 pm)
    OK - play with me, make fun of my fascination with overlooked fine craftsmanship. Sniff, sniff. Big bully.

God only knows what they will turn up over there - it will be interesting to see what hits the surplus market in a few years.

I was just looking at some C&R eligible Star Model P pistols (45ACP) over at Ellisons web site. Came out of Argentina.

Hhhmm - can't raid any more dough out of the kids' piggy banks, what to do, what to do -------
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/26/02 11:36:52 pm)
    Sack up some of "Bob's Best" and hit the St. L. riverfront!!!

Different name
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/27/02 4:03:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: "Second Wave" of Yugo SKSs
    Darn, I fergot myyyyh...Adresssshhhhhh! hic, hic, Belch...