The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a handgun that says: fabrique nationale d'armes de guerre herstal belcique (which I discovered is French for: National war Weapons Factory Herstal Belcique)
It has a leather holster with writing inside: Browning Pistole Kal. 7,65 nur fur large
Also has two clips.

I'm sending some pictures. Would appreciate knowing what I should ask for it. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,001 Posts
More pictures would help but it appears you have a FN Model 1922 7.65 ( 32 Auto ) German WWII pistol. The back of the holster should also have markings. The small eagle over the Swastika is known as a Waffenamt or inspection mark. The holster should have one but may not. Some more pictures are needed to tell if the finish is original. It makes a big difference if reblued or original. The magazines should be inspected as well.

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
Mark, welcome to TFF, like Old Guns said, more and detailed pics are needed. This was mentioned in the sticky post in this section. The experts here consider the condition and other markings as part of the evaluation and they just can't do that with a couple of pictures

1 - 4 of 4 Posts