Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Selling Dad's "inventory"

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Mark Michigan, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Mark Michigan

Mark Michigan New Member

Found a handgun that says: fabrique nationale d'armes de guerre herstal belcique (which I discovered is French for: National war Weapons Factory Herstal Belcique)
    It has a leather holster with writing inside: Browning Pistole Kal. 7,65 nur fur large
    Also has two clips.

I'm sending some pictures. Would appreciate knowing what I should ask for it. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Old Guns

Old Guns Well-Known Member Supporting Member

More pictures would help but it appears you have a FN Model 1922 7.65 ( 32 Auto ) German WWII pistol. The back of the holster should also have markings. The small eagle over the Swastika is known as a Waffenamt or inspection mark. The holster should have one but may not. Some more pictures are needed to tell if the finish is original. It makes a big difference if reblued or original. The magazines should be inspected as well.

3. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

Mark, welcome to TFF, like Old Guns said, more and detailed pics are needed. This was mentioned in the sticky post in this section. The experts here consider the condition and other markings as part of the evaluation and they just can't do that with a couple of pictures

crystalphoto likes this.
  4. gdmoody

gdmoody Full Time Moderator Moderator Supporting Member