Shadow 2 OR, I want one!

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by cannonman, May 13, 2020.

1. cannonman

cannonman Active Member

This is another gun I really want. I can't seem to find if all the shadow 2 OR's are the accurized models? Or do all the Shadow 2 OR's have the bushing and other parts. Along with this, what happened to the A01-LD? I think that's right. Where does it fall in the shadow lineup? I put the post up on the Kimber Rapide and these two guns will cost me - my Wife - about $3,000. Probably a good thing I can't find either right now. So I bought a bull pup 12g, 3" only and now have pretty much destroyed my shoulder for a good long time. Geeeezzeee, that thing kick more like the bull than the pup!

sparkyv, shootbrownelk and ysacres like this.
  2. ysacres

ysacres Moderator Moderator Supporting Member

Black, Blue, Orange, Duel tone, Urban grey or FDE... ???

@cannonman, I have been drooling also. I like the Duel tone.
    cz.jpg

3. Larry Isaacs

Larry Isaacs Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yes, the dual-tone shoots better, I have one and it is a dream to shoot. I looked at a Sig P210 last Tuesday, but could not see any improvement over the weapons I have so I passed on buying it. The Sig was priced right at $1200, and who know in fifty years I could be kicking myself for passing on it, but that will be OK.

Larry

shootbrownelk and ysacres like this.