The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with this trigger from sharpshootersupply.com (http://www.sharpshootersupply.com/Triggers.html)? I'm looking for a replacement trigger for my Savage 110 build. Its an older 110 without the accutrigger an I've looked at the Rifle Basix SAV-2 trigger as well but I'm also trying to watch my budget.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Timney does make nice triggers. The thing that deterring me from them and the Rifle Basix SAV-1 is that they are based on the geometry of the original trigger. I have the original set up fairly nice now, it would be fine for a hunting rifle but its still a little stiff for decent long range target shooting. I was just doing a little research to see what's available and came across the Sharp Shooter one. I'd never heard of it before and was looking for any input from someone who has.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Considering the price includes truing and timing your action thats not a bad deal. I had my action done by them and it's buttery smooth (if you like bling have your bolt fluted at the same time). I put a timney on my action and adjusted to 3.25 lbs. caught the Timney on sale. The Timney was easy to install just took some adjusting.

All that said, I can recommend, without reservation, the work done by SSS. Just be patient they are busy and for good reason. Call 'em before you send anything to them
you'll need a number before they will accept it. Get their recoil lug while you're at it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.