1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
warpig883
(11/25/01 8:48:27 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All Antique Dr.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was contemplating doing some long range sniping with my Savage Striker and was thinking that a Shepherd handgun scope would be the cats meow. My question is does Shepherd make a scope for hunting handguns?
Why look'st thou so? With my cross bow I shot the Albatross.

AntiqueDr
Senior Chief Moderator Staff
(11/26/01 12:58:06 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Antique Dr.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, sir, they do not.

Think Burris for handgun scopes.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
www.apaxenterprises.com

warpig883
(11/26/01 5:58:31 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Antique Dr.
Yes I like the Burris and Luepold handgun scopes but I was wanting one that is calibrated to the buddit like Shepherd does. Guess I am SOL on that one.
Why look'st thou so? With my cross bow I shot the Albatross.

Different name
V.I.P. Forum Host
(11/26/01 10:15:02 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Antique Dr.
Water, water, everywhere and not a drop to drink.
What pound pull did you have on your crossbow
Was it a breast shot?
Charlie D
That's your side of the story.
Now let the game warden tell his.

AGunguy
(11/29/01 11:05:38 am)
Tch tch...anyone who would shoot a gooney bird with a cross bow is a menace to society...big bird, use a 10 gauge at least with No. 4 or 5 shot.

Gunguy

BlackGun
(11/29/01 4:17:59 pm)
When I was a (younger) kid I use to shoot them goonie birds with one of them "Y" shaped hunks of wood with a string of inner tube attached to each of them forks and a toungue of a shoe to hold a marble. I can't remember what cha called them, Errrrrrrrr! Sling shot", maybe? My thumb was my Tasco scope
rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
BlackGUN

tuckerd1
(11/29/01 5:26:46 pm)
DUH? HUH??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts