Shiloh Sharps selling their Ranch.

Discussion in 'Firearms News, Reviews, and Featured Articles' started by ms6852, Feb 10, 2020.

1. ms6852

ms6852 GUNZILLA Supporting Member

2. sharps4590

sharps4590 Well-Known Member

I don't know ms but I think something is going on there. I read on another web site they weren't making rifles at the moment. 'Course, it is the web so it has to be true. The guy who posted it was looking to buy a Shiloh....I dunno.

ms6852 and joe45c like this.

3. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporting Member

I hope they finish @Big Mak 's rifle.

4. ms6852

ms6852 GUNZILLA Supporting Member

Well C-Sharps has their shop and feel that their rifles are just as exquisitely made. It would be a shame if Shiloh goes out of business.

5. TRAP55

TRAP55 Well-Known Member

Says the company is for sale and the ranch comes with it. I just want the cabin with the range!:)
    "With the purchase of this company, you will acquire a 180/Acre shooting range that is equipped with a silhouette range with four banks of targets, which can always be extended with the potential to add any number of targets. There are long range steel targets that can be moved for any distance. The range also has a beautiful cabin with a wood stove, amenities and allows a shooter to shoot out of the windows either off hand or bench shooting while staying warm in the winter."

6. Big Mak

Big Mak Well-Known Member

They have a problem what a lot of US companies have problems with that comes with a good ecomony... lack of workforce and especially those that have blue collar skills like machinists.

My rifle should be finished in March. My sites arrived from vendor so that's a good sign that it's almost done. Shiloh got my 3100 check cashed...better get my rifle!

7. sharps4590

sharps4590 Well-Known Member

I can't say I know them at all. However, the dealings I've had with them over the three Shiloh's I've owned has been first class. I wonder if that poster I read meant they were no longer taking orders and just finishing those they had....IF he knew what he was talking about. I cannot imagine you won't get your rifle. Now that I think on it, I read another post somewhere that the poster had received a letter saying his rifle was in production. If I remember correctly about when that was, he should have it by now.

shootbrownelk and Rae Harrison like this.
  8. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

How about we start a go fund me and buy the ranch

Gudaki, BlackEagle, Broot and 7 others like this.
  9. Rae Harrison

Rae Harrison Well-Known Member

I second the motion....

rawright54, shootbrownelk and ms6852 like this.
  10. 68c15

68c15 TFFWPP President Supporting Member

I would go to that BBQ every year. Miss Rae could make pies, Sam smoke the pigs, Howlnmad could bring the beer. Second thought, don't let him bring beer. He will break all the bottles. I volunteer to keep the place maintained if I get to live there year round for free

Gudaki, Grizzley1, BlackEagle and 2 others like this.
  11. 45nut

45nut Well-Known Member

Appears it's still for sale. Interesting

ms6852 and BlackEagle like this.
  12. Big Mak

Big Mak Well-Known Member

Been for sale for over 2 years.