shipping charges

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/7/01 7:53:40 pm)
    | Edit | Del All shipping charges
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bought a item from a seller at brand x. Shipping charges seem very high.

I wrote to the seller (Mick) and asked him how much it wieghed ,he did not know. Does anybody know how the post office charges to ship a henway? How much does one weigh?

I paid quite a bit of money and thought $100.00 for shipping was to much. I am sure he will give me my money back. After all brand x would not let a ripoff artist operate on their site.
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor. If the women don't find you handsome, at least they will find you handy. Red Green.

Edited by: warpig883 at: 7/7/01 9:05:37 pm

1 dano
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/7/01 8:01:38 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: shipping charges
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know if it's the same "Mick" that I dealt with last Fall, but if it is, good luck to you, cause you WILL need it. If the "Mick" that you are dealing with, is in Florida, that's not a good sign.

M Opaliski
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/7/01 8:05:44 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: shipping charges
    I guess a good sized hen weighs about two or three pounds ...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Support your RKBA ... Buy a Firearm!
    NRA Life Member
    Talk Radio Junkie
    opaliski@hotmail.com
    TheFirearmsEnthusiast

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/7/01 8:07:45 pm)
    dangnabbit, ya ruint my fun. I got dano hook line and sinker, I wanted to get a few more.

hehehe, sorry about that dano. henway--- how much does a hen weigh?
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor. If the women don't find you handsome, at least they will find you handy. Red Green.

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/7/01 8:10:49 pm)
    warpig - you and I got to have a talk one day - I hate it when I get snookered.

1 dano
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/7/01 8:14:43 pm)
    I saw the hook, line and sinker. Thought I would go ahead and pull at it for you, to make ya feel good. Sometimes, the fish are smarter than the fishmen!

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/7/01 8:16:10 pm)
    Good try dano. It is ok to admit when ya been had. We won't laugh. hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.