The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
GUNZILLA
8,967 Posts
Wonder how long it will take before gun control becomes the main topic. This is the very reason it does not work. I wonder how many lives could have been spared if gun laws were not as strict and many of those shoppers had been carrying so that they could have defended themselves. When it comes to nut jobs there is just no one safe from them. He was just a boy at 18 and yes I was in the Army when I was 18 but that only made me a soldier, I was still a boy at 18.

My prayers go out to all their loved ones and pray that they get the strength to carry them through these hard times.

·
Registered
8,369 Posts
It happened at about 3:00 pm today. At least 10 people have died. He checks all the boxes for the left, White guy, supports white supremacy, used a AR style rifle, filmed the event and supposedly has posted a White Supremist manifesto on the net.
and.....the FBI has him custody. I must have missed another news story, what new gun law is Brandon pushing now?

·
Premium Member
22,120 Posts
and.....the FBI has him custody. I must have missed another news story, what new gun law is Brandon pushing now?
I'm sure we'll find out tomorrow after his handlers have a chance to think something up for him to read. Pretty sure we'll see all the liberals out there tomorrow wanting new gun laws passed.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Wonder how long it will take before gun control becomes the main topic. This is the very reason it does not work. I wonder how many lives could have been spared if gun laws were not as strict and many of those shoppers had been carrying so that they could have defended themselves. When it comes to nut jobs there is just no one safe from them. He was just a boy at 18 and yes I was in the Army when I was 18 but that only made me a soldier, I was still a boy at 18.

My prayers go out to all their loved ones and pray that they get the strength to carry them through these hard times.
Don't worry about gun control. The Antifa and BLM are looking for an excuse for a race war.

BTW. It seems to me that these events are more frequent when Democrats are the president. Or is that just my imagination?

·
Registered
8,369 Posts
As in the FBI put him up to it?
Would this surprise you? Ray Epps, Gov. Wittmer kidnap attempt, etc? Re-read my first two posts. Basic same MO, FBI is on the spot to snatch them up where they get sequestered. Heard anything on the subway shooter lately? This will be an AR rifle, and I predict it'll be a 80% receiver "ghost gun", since that's what Brandon wants banned now.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
FBI plant, some are saying.
That is a bit of a stretch. How would anyone know this? The fact is they do not need to create these people they exist, always have. When the obvious warning signs are ignored its bad enough but when the population is bombarded with divisive drivel 24/7 its surprising these things do not happen more. If this follows the usual pattern there will be psychotropic medications and or a history of threats or violence. If you ignore weeds in the garden the end result doesn't tend to be good.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Likely it'll never be proven. Indeed, they don't need to create these animals, but they can identify and single them out and covertly train and encourage them. I don't say this is the case, but it can't be ruled out.
That is a bit of a stretch. How would anyone know this? The fact is they do not need to create these people they exist, always have. When the obvious warning signs are ignored its bad enough but when the population is bombarded with divisive drivel 24/7 its surprising these things do not happen more. If this follows the usual pattern there will be psychotropic medications and or a history of threats or violence. If you ignore weeds in the garden the end result doesn't tend to be good.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts