SHOPPING FOR ONE.

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (10/4/01 6:58:16 am)
    | Del All SHOPPING FOR ONE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A woman was shopping at her local supermarket, where she selected a quart of
    milk, a carton of eggs, juice, and a package of bacon. As she was unloading
    her items on the conveyer belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her,
    watched as she placed her items in front of the cashier.

He said, "You must be single."

The woman, a bit startled, looked at the four items on the belt, and, seeing
    nothing particularly unusual about her selections, said: "Well, y'know,
    that's right. But how on earth did you know that?

The drunk said, "Cause you're ugly."

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/01 9:37:05 am)
    | Del
    Re: SHOPPING FOR ONE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUCH!!!

dreamcatcher27371
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/01 11:38:16 am)
    | Del Re: SHOPPING FOR ONE.
    Good one Chief!! Reminds me of the sailor walking down the street and meeting a girl with a duck under her arm. "Where you going with that friggin pig?" asked the sailor. "That's not a pig, that's a duck." responded the girl. "I know it. I'm talking to the duck." said the sailor.

nighthawk
    (10/4/01 12:56:20 pm)
    | Del Re: SHOPPING FOR ONE.
    or the one about the drunk staggering down the street, sees a woman and says "lady, you are ugly!" She says "Sir, you are drunk!" to which he replys "Yea, but in the morning I'll be sober!"

Stan H ,, nighthawk