The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for the last 3 months or so I've been shooting league trap, and for the last 3 months or so one of the guys I shoot with has watched me be a hull whore and dig through the garbage cans for hulls. So last Thurs the guy brings me a garbage filled with hulls. So last night I'm doing my first run through of sorting. 6 point, 8 point and garbage. Garbage being gauges I don't shoot, brands I don't reload and cases shot beyond reloading. So I have a bunch of these all plastic Activ hulls. I almost tossed them, but decided to check into them first. Glad I did. Apparently they were great hulls. But I need recipes for them. Apparently no one lists for them anymore.

They are all 12 ga. My normal load for trap is 700x with win209 or cci209 primers, and WAA12 wads.

If anyone knows a recipe with those components, that would be great. But I will take whatever recipe you guys have hidden away for these hulls.

I'm told they make great steel loads, and since I have more Rem and Win hulls than I know what to do with, I may even use them just for steel.

So if you have a steel recipe for these hulls I'd be grateful for those as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seriously? With all the know it alls on this site, no one has a recipe using active hulls. I'm shocked:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts