The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I think it's freakin' awesome and likely my next glock!

although Glock just came out with a 30SF, 10rds of .45 acp in a sub-compact, hard to beat.

fantastic caliber, about the most powerful 'common' semi-auto cartridge out there.

·
Registered
307 Posts
IMO, keep the 30 and save for the 20/29. The G30 is a good size and, as you probably know, very accurate. I have a Colt 10mm and really like the caliber, but if you don't reload, they can be much more expensive to shoot and, I think, not quite as versatile as the 45.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
10mm are expensive... two schools of thought on this....

1) who cares, how often will you have to shoot someone? give 'em the best! (10mm)

2) train as you fight/fight as you train. if .45 is available and what you practice with, use .45!!!!

hitting someone is more important than WHAT you hit them with (supposing we're talking somewhat comparable calibers) .25, no thanks. 9mm, sure. I hate it, but it does the job. prefer .40, .45 acp or 10mm but hey, don't be a complete ammo snob...

·
Premium Member
12,996 Posts
I don't know any thing about Glocks. I think if you tied 8 or 9 of them together, it might make a good small boat anchor.
Thats funny

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
you'd need a lot more than 9! they're light guns until you load them up.

but when you're done using them as anchors, you can always still shoot them as they'd probably still work.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
I personally would keep the .45.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.