The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:DMy sks is my fav gun I own and after trying lots of different mods and such this is my baby :eek:Chinese sks bullpup:D

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Around 25 mins to put every thing on I can still go back to the old stock the only thing that has to be removed from the weapon is the stock and the rear site I all so removed the front site post I think it looks better I love the weapon the sks is a real heavy and when you just put most after market stocks on it it mess the balance up but with the bullpup I think brings the balance right back a make the weapon compact its a SG works stock if you keep the 10 round sks mag it is legal in calie to there a door to allow clips to be used

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
hows thr trigger? Ive always been intrigued by the Bullpup SKS, but the triggers are horrendous without the linkage. i cant imagine the linkage helps at all..

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
trigger pull is not to bad but it's still an sks don't have a gauge to give ya

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
I've had this one since 1990, she is sweet!

Attachments

·
Registered
18,036 Posts
interesting.

does it mod the oe trigger group at all.. or just push rod over to it?

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
interesting.

does it mod the oe trigger group at all.. or just push rod over to it?
I don't really understand your question. Could you ask it in another way?

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
interesting.

does it modify the original equipment trigger group at all.. or just push rod over to it?
I'm starting to think that you think this rifle is full auto, is that where you were going? If so, it's not. Just a simple SKS with a few modifications.

·
Registered
18,036 Posts
I'm starting to think that you think this rifle is full auto, is that where you were going? If so, it's not. Just a simple SKS with a few modifications.
nope.

again. I merely asked if it required a mod to the OE trigger group, or if it used a pushrod to function.

nuttin about full auto ....

·
Registered
18,036 Posts
ie.. do you sacrifice the oe trigger group to make the mod.. or is it re- fitable back to stock as is.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Its just a stock set SG. The factory trigger group is used on both sks rifles pictured. on fasteds bullpup a trigger linkage is used since the orginal trigger pack in housed at the rear, Carvers is just a simple drop in side folder. the rifle is still just the same as with a wooden stock.

·
Registered
18,036 Posts
i know what carver's is.. I have a folder for one. and I see where the factory TG would be on the bulpup.. had just wondered if it was anything other than fly by wire that was not returnable to oe.. etc.

neat setup.. I like it..

is this a kit or custom job?

I got a couple beater sks that would love to look like that. :)

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
They offer a couple fo Bullpup kits for the sks. google it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's a kit from sg works I love it but over a year back order when i ordered mine and i dont think its got any faster there's a wire that runs back to the stock trigger assemble

·
Registered
18,036 Posts
i did some reading up on them. I see there are wire linkage and solid linkage types.

the solid linkage types cost as much as a premium marked up sks.. ;)

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
But it makes all the difference in the trigger

1 - 19 of 19 Posts