The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
How much would you like to get for it Roy? It's not easy to put a price on. I've seen Enfields of various versions go for anywhere between $65 up to $350 generaly. I've seen people asking 700 or more with the bayonet, sling and oiler intact but I don't see people buying them at those prices very often either. One of the tiger head BSA's did go for $850 recently at auction. It was in really excellent condition though. Depending on how much you want to sell it for I may like to buy it. The text on the bolt handle does match the receiver. BSA made 10,000 of these rifles.

That should be an Enfield No.1 Mk III.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the reply...yep hard to figure. seen one go while back..around $750.00...did not look as good as this one..also see bayonets for them rather high. supply and demand...Roy

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I think I will hit this fellow up for $1,000.00 and throw in the Bayonet. those blades go good on ebay... never see them up much and of course in good shape. next up is my Enfield 1931 trial rifle...soon as I get help to get her down...they started me today on oxygen...so time is slipping by..Roy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts