Sig Trailside

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns Guest

z537z
    (2/12/03 11:35:17 pm)
    Reply Sig Trailside
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If I can muster up the 400/500 bucks, I'm going for the trailside standard/target.
    Reviews agree: Extremely tight grouping, excellent pistol. But I'm still iffy about grabbing up a used Beretta 87.

Or just go cheap and get that Walther P22 or Ruger. Damn these decisions.

Any suggestions comments? I'm just getting this done now, but I still can't buy anything until August!

_z

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/13/03 9:31:03 am)
    Reply Re: Sig Trailside
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    z537z, the choice is all yours... it's sounds like you are doing your homework (that's a good thing), and have several guns in mind that will service you well.

Like everything else, you get what you pay for.

IMHO, I'd suggest you add a S&W mdl.41 5 1/2" heavy bbl (my preference) to your list.

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

[email protected]

z537z
    (2/13/03 4:15:20 pm)
    Reply Re: Sig Trailside
    It's definitely up there on my list, but the most expensive of all my choices.

Of course there are used guns, but even those are up there in price. New goes for like 750.

Thanks for the heads up though.

_z