The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jack, I'll honor your request and remove you from the Mod list. I really don't want to but if it's your wish, I'll comply.
I've always considered you a friend and you are welcome in my house anytime. Remove your data from TFF if you want.
Thomas W seems like a reasonable guy and has offered to send you the knives if you still want them. Let me know what kind, model # and how many. This should have never taken place at TFF and I'm disappointed that it did. There is a right way and a wrong way to do things which you well know. You have caused a little damage to the reputation of TFF that I have worked for almost 12 years to build.
I will say we have enjoyed having you at TFF as you were great help and knowledgable in a lot of things. You will be missed.
Sam

sam they have already started marketing that the SASR use their knives , they dont , but they have to make it true or get sued to hell

yiour helping them scrwe me intio giving in??

your helping him **** me
thank you

they offered me 50 grand you **** wit

they have to win or be ruined

free knives is nothing

so they ruined me
i had him infracted , but you took that away and he's now a nice guy
he is killing me sam
he's drivinfg my suppliers away ,
and he's a great guy

of course he wants me to have thier knives

they have to cover their butt

this is why they are doing this

and your heping??

all of you leave me alone ,, help your nice new friend **** me

you know what they are doing??

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no more emails from anyone

please just leave me alone

keep ya new nice guy friend he'll give you a freeby knife while he screws ya friends thats ok , they'll klie and blame me for the ****

you keep them

i just woke up to e300 hate mail

thanks fgor nothing

leave me alone

ya trying to help is killing me

you helping someone destroy me

l;eave me alone all of you

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the SASR and commando's will never carry a kershaw

i'll never be back andn i'll make kershaw PAY

i SWEAR TO ALL MIGHTY GOD THIS IS WHAT WILL BE

with friends like you lot who needs jiahdists

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sam please explain to these people how the nioce man is so nice , while ruining my life

how much did he offer you or the foruim sam ??

they offered me $50 K , i told em no ,

how much sam ??

how much was my arse worth ??

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Dudes gone off the deep end

·
Administrator
32,504 Posts
Jack, I'll honor your request and remove you from the Mod list. I really don't want to but if it's your wish, I'll comply.
I've always considered you a friend and you are welcome in my house anytime. Remove your data from TFF if you want.
Thomas W seems like a reasonable guy and has offered to send you the knives if you still want them. Let me know what kind, model # and how many. This should have never taken place at TFF and I'm disappointed that it did. There is a right way and a wrong way to do things which you well know. You have caused a little damage to the reputation of TFF that I have worked for almost 12 years to build.
I will say we have enjoyed having you at TFF as you were great help and knowledgable in a lot of things. You will be missed.
Sam

sam they have already started marketing that the SASR use their knives , they dont , but they have to make it true or get sued to hell

yiour helping them scrwe me intio giving in??

your helping him **** me
thank you

they offered me 50 grand you **** wit

they have to win or be ruined

free knives is nothing

so they ruined me
i had him infracted , but you took that away and he's now a nice guy
he is killing me sam
he's drivinfg my suppliers away ,
and he's a great guy

of course he wants me to have thier knives

they have to cover their butt

this is why they are doing this

and your heping??

all of you leave me alone ,, help your nice new friend **** me

you know what they are doing??
After reading my email 3 times and reading his answer 6 times, did I miss the point or something ??

According to Thomas, Jack never told him what it was he wanted. He called Kershaw customer service and started ranting and raving. They didn't understand him.
I PM Thomas in Jacks defense and explained that this isn't the Jack I know and I can't explain his behavior. Thomas wants to know what Jack needs. I told him knives for the OZ spec forces. Thomas says no problem find out what kind and how many and I'll see that he gets them. Problem solved.
I forwarded the info to Jack in my above email.
Someone help me make sense of his answer above.

The threads Jack started were removed from public view. I have them all in a safe place for reference. NONE were deleted as he stated.

Kershaw did not offer me anything to remove the threads. If they had, I wouldn't have accepted as that would be unethical.
Kershaw did not buy the forum as he has stated several times.

Facebook: How did this mess get on the forum. We have had a standing rule since we started TFF. What happens on other forums, stays on those forums. Don't bring it here. Every Staff and Moderator on TFF knows that, except one.

I'm still wondering how TFF got involved with Facebook. He says members got their accounts locked or were banned. Who are they ??? Can TFF or Kershaw ban members on Facebook ????
He made a statement about 5 or 6 Members getting banned from TFF because of this crap. I want to know who they are. He says Bobitis got banned from TFF for making a post concerning Jack. Check Bobs status. He's still a member here.
The post was deleted because it wasn't wanted here.
Jack is pissing up a rope by making this mess up. Trying to divide the membership. I wonder how many are dumb enough to believe this garbage ????

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
Sam, how about a plain and simple message to all members on the General forum labeled "Jack404", outlining the chain of events - VERY briefly - and explaining that he has been e-mailing and phoning many members ranting about something, and no one can figure out what.

Close the thread to comments.

??

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
I have deleted a TON of new applications that I suspect are Jack coming in through Chinanet - -

·
Administrator
32,504 Posts
Sam, how about a plain and simple message to all members on the General forum labeled "Jack404", outlining the chain of events - VERY briefly - and explaining that he has been e-mailing and phoning many members ranting about something, and no one can figure out what.

??

Terry, I've been thinking the same thing but this garbage is so scattered, I don't know where to began.

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
While I do understand your desire to defend yourself Sam, I dont really see the need. Jack has pretty much gone haywire and has decided to slander everyone that has had his back and has been his friend for many years. You, me, Terry, Josh, none of us, not one person here had ANYTHING to do with the mess that he created. He did this by himself. All by himself. When it went south on him, he flipped his lid and the accusations started flying everywhere. It BOGUS. From the very beginning to the very end, its all made up. Jack turned out to not be a man of his word. He came across as being someone you could trust. But after this, I see that is just not true. He sent us several messages asking to be removed from the forum and he asked that we not have any contact with him, and he with us. Yet he is flooding everyones emails with garbage every day and continuing to make bogus claims and accusations, threats and such, all over a situation that he himself created. Its nonsense folks. Sam, you have no reason on earth to have to defend yourself. You have done NOTHING wrong. Neither has anyone else.

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts

??
Something does need to be said to put this to rest.

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
How about just letting the members know what has happened, because we KNOW that Jack is contacting different ones and telling them the good Lord only knows what?

Something like:

Jack said he had a problem with Kershaw knives on Facebook, and asked members to go there and help him in his fight to purchase knives for the OZ special forces.
Bringing a fight here from another forum is against the rules, but Jack has been such a valuable member of this forum that we let that slide.
Then he started posting that Kershaw and Facebook were retaliating against him and members here, and appologized for causing trouble for anyone here.
Sam decided to try and help Jack get the knives he wanted from Kershaw, and contacted them. They said they knew nothing about any order from Jack, but would be more than happy to sell him anything he wanted; just tell them how many and what models. Sam passed this along to Jack. He never did say what he wanted, but only continued to rant, now blaming this forum for destroying his business, his reputation, his good name, and NONE of us has any idea what he is talking about.
He demanded - repeatedly - to be removed from this forum, and for NO ONE to contact him by any means.
Reluctantly, we complied and removed him.

He is now contacting various members of this forum by phone and E-mail, apparently trying to damage TFF as much as possible.

None of us has any idea why.

Caveat emptor, guys -

·
Administrator
32,504 Posts
Terry, we didn't let the thread slide. I just didn't read the thread until a few minutes before removing it from public view.

Kershaw didn't understand what he was trying to do. Then his rants started. He wouldn't give them a chance to correct the misunderstanding.

The word "sell" was never mentioned in the PM from Kershaw. "Just what's he need and how many and I'll see that he gets them."

It's going to be hard to respond to that garbage due to the order it was recieved and I'm too tired to try today. It's been a long day, night, day.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
mess indeed!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I can explain some of it, as I was working with Jack on the project.

He is trying to get some assisted-open, tanto point, 1/2 serrated folding knives for some SAS guys he knows before they deploy in January. These first 50 or so guys were going to be the test, and then hopefully the army would order a bunch of these knives.
Jack was going to order the knives from several suppliers (as no one alone stocked enough) and have them shipped to me. I would put them all in one box, add the paperwork they need to be imported into Australia, and ship them to him.

He spent almost three weeks trying to contact Kershaw. One of the little points in the Australia-US free trade treaty is that the manufacturer has to OK the supplier (in writing) for a US-made product to be imported into Australia so as to protect the manufacturer from fakes. He just needed Kershaw to send him an email saying "Buy from X."

He sent emails and certified letters, and they never responded. He called repeatedly, and the best he could get was them telling him that assisted opening knives are illegal and that he couldn't buy them. He couldn't get anyone at the company to listen to him long enough to figure out that he was licensed to buy and import on behalf of the army.

I told him I would call for him on Monday and get it sorted out. But Saturday night he decided to try to get someone at Kershaw to listen to him by getting a bunch of different people to post on Facebook asking that they do so. And many people did so.

Apparently, Kershaw reported to Facebook some of those who posted as spammers, and Jack said one was reported as a "threat." The person who made the so-called threat (which was an exact quote of what several others posted) has since been banned from Facebook because of it, which is a hit to that man's business. And it was definitely not a threat at all. Because this guy was an army veteran, this is where Jack was mad that Kershaw was slandering vets, and this is the part he really wants an apology for. Also, reporting something to Facebook as a threat automatically gets passed along to police, so there is the false reporting/libel crime that Jack wants Kershaw's CEO to spend time in jail over. Don't know if that's possible, but Jack says CEOs in Australia are put in jail for employee's crimes frequently and that our treaty makes it possible for US CEOs, too.

After getting all those messages, someone at Kershaw took a closer look at what Jack had been sending. They then decided that they did want Jack to sell their knives to the army, and they tried to offer him free knives to placate him (as he was clearly very frustrated). But according to Aussie laws, he can't get any compensation from a company whose product he's trying to sell to the army, so he couldn't take the free knives. That's the first part where he feels like they were trying to bribe him. Then--because they apparently didn't get the issue--they tried to give him money to represent them, which again was functioning like a bribe. And by here they had to know they were trying to pay someone to influence a military contract.

So Kershaw ignored him (which I can definitely verify), slandered his friends, and tried to bribe him. And when that didn't work, Thomas W came on here (and other forums, apparently) to try to make Jack look crazy. He pretended he didn't know what was going on or what Jack wanted an apology for. And if he didn't know, it's because he didn't listen. But I think he did know and was intentionally trying to trash Jack to cover his own ass.

Jack definitely did not handle things well, and he was so frustrated by the time they finally paid attention to him that he may very well have just been ranting and raving when they took his call. It may have been hard to understand him (I often have to read his posts twice, and I'm used to his Aussie English).

Be that as it may, he shouldn't have brought the fight here, and his actions were unacceptable for TFF. I hate to see him go, but that crap can't go on here.

I personally think Thomas W ought to be booted, too, if he hasn't already. Whether or not he is intentionally lying, he's making Jack out to be a fiend, and I don't think we should let him tell just his side of anything. His hands are definitely dirty here.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
P.S. That's the longest post I've ever made from my phone.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
That all would have been golden information while this whole fiasco was coming to a boil.

But the bottom line is it should have never been brought here.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
That all would have been golden information while this whole fiasco was coming to a boil.

But the bottom line is it should have never been brought here.

Yes, I think I can finally grasp why Jack was pissed. Still can't figure out why he went waaaaaaay off the deep end though. I doubt thomasW will actually stick around much, I agree dump his posts and everything to do with this mess.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts