SIMULATOR

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by jsjj388, Apr 21, 2017.

1. jsjj388

jsjj388 Well-Known Member

HICKTOWN (AKA HAMPTONVILLE), NORTH CAROLINA
    Has anyone ever used a simulator for scenario/gun training? My CCH class involves a good bit of time in their simulator since there are only gonna be 8 of us in the class with 4 instructors. The lady said they have all types of scenarios from muggings, home invasions, workplace threats, school shootings and even a airplane hostage situation. Even though the last two are unlikely since I cant carry there, I still think it will be good training

2. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member

I've played around on some of the older ones. We don't have any close enough to do any training on them. But, if they are the type that modern LEO's use I certainly can see the benefits.

3. jsjj388

It is only 3 years old and is supposedly top notch state of the art. It uses real guns attached to a CO2 gas system. It ceartainly seem to be a really good set up. Ill take some pics and let yall know how it goes.

crystalphoto likes this.
  4. CrookCountyGO

CrookCountyGO Well-Known Member

God that sounds like fun!

joe45c and jsjj388 like this.
  5. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Why can't we just use muslims with blank loaded guns in a simulator? Then use the dead bodies to bait feral hogs. Too violent? Skip the hog baiting

jsjj388 and dbcooper like this.
  6. jsjj388

Oh, BTW for anyone curious, I aced my CCH class. The simulator was a blast. We ran a few situations on it and did a "pre qualification" on it. At 25 ft all my shots were in one ragged hole. there is no recoil on the pistols, just the slide moving. All in all the class was great and I had a blast.

AaronW and crystalphoto like this.
  7. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member