The Firearms Forum banner

six 1911's in two months

4K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  Big Mak 
#1 ·
I got to feeling bored and depressed and bought a Colt National Match 45 , a Colt 38 super, a Colt.Goverment Combat 45,a Springfield 45 loaded, an American Tactical 1945, a Colt 1973 SAA unfired in the leather box and a High Standard 106 military mint and a $38000.00 Solid Gold Rolex Yatchmaster MIB.....Someone please help me stop..Please help me.. I'll show them to Sam.

#5 ·
I can understand the 1911s, I don't understand why you would buy a Rolex..................
I donated a few thousand to the Wounded Warrior fund and a few thousand to the veterans memorial park. I plan on donating one hundred thousand to the cancer fund in my wife's name. It's all tax deductable so the greedy people in Washington can't get there sticky paws on it, and besides, it makes me feel good. When I was 25 years old, I was homeless and lived under a lifeboat, I didn't even own a pair of shoes and ate out of a garbage can. All I owned was a surf board, but I was happy. Money is not everything, but guns are. I bought the watch to remind me of how poor I was.

#7 ·
Assuming an America Tactical 1945 is a 1911, I count five, not six.

Three Colts, a Springfield, and the AT.

Plus a High Standard 22 and a Colt revolver.

Reactions: Broot
#9 ·
The whole thing is a big lie. I don't have anything or any money. I was just trying to play a big shot and make you believe I had something.. I'm sorry, but when you're poor like me, you tend to make things up just to get attention.. Again , I'm sorry. Please don't believe me when I try to act like a bib=g shot, I'm just trying to fit in with you guys.

#17 ·
I may be the only one beside you that like the Rolex. I plan on giving myself a new Beretta shotgun as a retirement gift. It may be the last gun I can afford after retirement so I may as well get a good one.

After what you went through this year Swifty you sure deserve it.

#18 ·
Well Swifty as long as you're playing why don't you pretend to send 100 extra large my way :D

Wife and I would love to open a school for at risk youth.

You pretend all you like. I appreciate you're being honest about it all.

#23 ·
How do you know the Rolex is fake? I seem to remember that the second hand on a real Rolex travels smoothly and not in a jerky start - stop way like a Timex. But this picture doesn't reveal that!

Oh, and by the way, Swifty, those are some fine looking pistols! I have a large soft spot for stainless steel 1911's. Just for fun sometime, fill your hands with one each and try to hit a bullseye. It is not easy, but it sure is fun!

#28 ·
How do you know the Rolex is fake? I seem to remember that the second hand on a real Rolex travels smoothly and not in a jerky start - stop way like a Timex. But this picture doesn't reveal that!
I have no clue. I'm not a watch guy. Was "Pulling chain" for those of you old enough to remember toilets back in the day.

I have worn a watch the past year though, a Boeing 30th anniversary watch. I kinda like it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.