SJD, Bondai and GB

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 4, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (3/25/01 7:22:13 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All SJD, Bondai and GB
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've been surfing the discussion boards following Bondai's
    personal crusade to enlighten GB's Administration. I have to admit that Administation is definately Deaf & Dumb to that particular situation. Knock on wood, I have been fortunate to have dealt with many "GOOD" buyers and sellers.
    I well mention again the only "glitch" with GB is the fact that there is "NO" means of FEEDBACK on the "Want To Buy" board, and their lack of reprimanding those of "bad business prsctices. When I took my problem to GB, they simply implied "Don't Buy" on that board, then was rude to me when I done what I had to do to reveal the "Jerk" that screwed me. Needless to say that made me angry. Like those who have a legitiment complaint, GB shitting on us is got to be short lived. This week I will do some research and find what type of coaxing it will take to get GB's attention. In the meantime... Revealing those tagged "DEADBEATS" is the best medicine.

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 3/25/01 8:13:42 pm

Bob In St Louis
    (3/25/01 8:18:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: SJD, Bondai and GB
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My one and only post (never again!) on their "Wanted to Buy" (e.g., "Wanted to be Screwed") board is where I was screwed by the bottom feeder Gunnerguy. No feedback - the guy probably continues to cruise and screw the unwary. He is also now hiding behind his beautiful homestate (Californiass) laws - he sends you a crap piece of pistol with no paperwork, and guess what - you can't return it because it is ilegal to ship handguns back into California! What a racket.
    Support the Dead Party, vote Harry S. Truman for Missouri Senate in 2002!

Zigzag2
    (3/26/01 10:11:17 am)
    Hey Bob, has "GunnerGuy" quit answering your e-mail? If he's like "Waveridr33" he'll block your screen name... ain't that a B tch...lol

AntiqueDr
    (3/26/01 3:17:41 pm)
    I have never understood why GB even hosts a "Wanted to Buy" forum. If I were in the business to make a cut of transactions that occur on my site, why would I set up a means for people to make transactions for free?

Seems like bad business, to me.

Purveyor of Fine Firearms to the Enlightened Few
    www.apaxenterprises.com

Kdubya
    (3/26/01 4:51:43 pm)
    I've run into a problem for the 1st time ever, on any auction board - guess what? It cropped up on GB's Want to Buy! Someone named "CW", (e-mail name is "cwlongshot"), is asking for help finding .308 Speer 165 gr roundnose bullets that have been discontinued. Every time I went into a sporting goods store the past couple of months I would check for them. Sure enough, last month I found a box at a local store. Bought them ($24.00 with tax) and notified him on the board. He responded that he really appreciated the help and would get the funds to me for the purchase and shipment to him.
    Finally, on the 9th of this month, he e-mailed that the funds were in the mail. I'm still waiting. Haven't heard from him since.
    If I don't receive anything by Friday, the 30th (3 week anniversery of "check in the mail" e-mail), I'll bump him again.
    Don't think I'll play Good Samaritan anymore, tho.
    Keep off the Ridgeline!!

Zigzag2
    (3/28/01 9:58:31 am)
    Hey Kdub, I'd be so greatfull for your iniative, if you were to do that for me as I'm sure many would be. Let's hope the guy come's through for you.

teehee1
    (7/17/01 9:37:34 pm)
    Kdub, I have found the same attitude on WTB on GB and even more evident on Wish list on AA. I have answered lots of requests with either, I have the item they are looking for or where to look to find such an item. I rarely get a thanx or a reply. The few replies I got, was the searcher was a certified scrounge and wanted to be paid to accept the item, just my $.02