SKS

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (6/29/02 4:23:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    SKS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone got a spare manual for a SKS?
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (6/29/02 4:31:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: SKS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No, but they run about $4 from different places. Is there anything your having problems with? I can take some pic's of the manual and send it your way if ya like.

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/29/02 7:53:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    warpig - e-mail me your address (I'm not sure where I put it) and I'll send you something for your SKS Monday after work.

T out

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/29/02 7:57:07 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: SKS
    I have one that is a real riot - it came with some of the imported Chinese SKS rifles in the early 1980s. It is a small booklet with a blue-green colored cover. The person writing it was obviously a Chinese Engineer using an English dictionary to translate. It has phrases like "Do not to let rifle become sunburnt" - which I still haven't figured out -----
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/29/02 8:38:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Don't sunburn the SKS? Geez Bob that is funny!

procrastinator
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/29/02 9:44:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: SKS
    Down here in Fl, we use 30 sunblock on all our SKSs. Have to listen to the weather channel to find out the time to burn before taking them out to the range.
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (6/29/02 10:38:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    You got mail TLynn, Thanks
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/29/02 10:43:10 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Not a problem warpig - not a problem at all!