Slacker

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Weasel87FIS
    (6/30/02 1:29:40 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    Slacker
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A company, feeling it was time for a shake-up, hires a new CEO. This new boss is determined to rid the company of all slackers. On a tour of the facilities, the CEO notices a guy leaning on a wall. The room is full of workers and he thinks this is his chance to show everyone he means business.

The CEO walks up to the guy and asks, "And how much money do you earn in a week?"

Undaunted, the young man looks at him and replies, "I make $200 a week...why?"

The CEO hands the guy $200 in cash and screams, "Here is a weeks pay, now GET OUT and don't come back!"

Feeling pretty much in control of the example he had made, the CEO looks around the room and asks, "Does anyone want to tell me what that slacker did here?"

With a sheepish grin, one of the workers muttered, "He was the pizza delivery guy."
    "Cave Putorium!"
    Col. Weasel 87FIS

Fort Wayne, Indiana

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/30/02 3:59:56 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Slacker
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEAT! Seems like the CEO done stuck his foot in the yapper.

"HUE CITY SHOOTOUT PARTICIPANT ..... RVN '68 TET OFFENSIVE"

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/30/02 8:49:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Slacker