Slowest to 100...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ckill1, May 11, 2009.

1. ckill1

ckill1 New Member

Egads! Just posted a question over on tech forum and realized it was my 100th post...and I've been a member since 12/07! Am I the slowest person to 100 here? I come to this site every darn day, would go nuts without my TFF fix, and enjoy all of y'alls comments so much. Apparently I just don't add much to the discussion.
    I will try very hard to become more involved here. Not sure where i can apply any meager expertise I may posess, but I will try to contribute more to the boards content.

thanks for having me the last 18 months,

Chris

2. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

No worries, Chris. I've been around here longer than many, yet I seem to get passed up in post count by scores of newcomers. I'd like to say that I just listen more than talk, but in reality I feel like I post plenty.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a low post count. No sense in saying something when it doesn't need to be said.

3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Well-Known Member

High Post Count does not always equate to High Knowledge, just how much one loves to type. :)
    I do find that the guys (and gals) that post alot on this forum are very helpful and have done alot in helping others; best forum I've found for firearms and reloading info. Members are first rate !
    Thanks and Semper Fi for those high posters !

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Thats right, look at most the nonsence I post. :)

5. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

Yup most of the threads I start are for conversations sake but i help out any member whenever I have the chance.

6. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

ckill,
    No big deal, post when you have something to say, or want to say something! The more often one enters a post, the greater a chance that you'll *&%% someone off, but most can take it, and those that can't, well . . .

7. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Enjoy the conversation.