The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey Steve, is that a good price or considering the circumstances? I checked PowderValley where I bought some (many weeks ago) and Cabela's were 5 bucks more per thousand.

·
Super Moderator
28,081 Posts
It's not a great price, but the way things are right now, it's not that bad either.

·
Banned
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just paid $34.95 for a K of Rem 5 1/2 at my LGS. That's a little high, but not outrageous like some GS are charging. I try and by local as much as I can. Wish he would carry Ramshot Powders though, great stuff.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I just ordered 2K and even with hazmat and shipping they are cheaper than the LGS. Now if I could just get some bullets I would be all set. I ordered 4,000 but delivery is 8 - 10 weeks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks Steve! Now I can reload my first rounds. I've had everything I needed except primers now I just have to what for my order to come in. LOL

·
Super Moderator
28,081 Posts
It's weird. If I go to the link that Steve provided, it shows the CCI primers available. If I go to their home page and search for primers, the only thing that comes up is shotgun primers. No center fire primers at all.

·
Registered
154 Posts
It's weird. If I go to the link that Steve provided, it shows the CCI primers available. If I go to their home page and search for primers, the only thing that comes up is shotgun primers. No center fire primers at all.
IDK, I ordered a bunch this am and asked if they were actually in stock and the lady said yes, for now. They probably haven't had a chance to update their web site

·
Super Moderator
28,081 Posts
IDK, I ordered a bunch this am and asked if they were actually in stock and the lady said yes, for now. They probably haven't had a chance to update their web site
The website didn't even show a listing for any brand of primers, out of stock or not. Almost like they no longer sell them. Usually they have them listed and tagged out of stock.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I ordered some as well today. They took the money from my bank but I still don't have an email confirming the order. I hope they do have them still.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I keep checking my account just to make sure it's real. Keeps telling me In Stock and In Process for status. I've been burned twice lately by Cabelas on bullet orders. In stock supposedly when I ordered then showed up as a backorder.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Got my email confirmation!

Products Ordered

5 of 21-0757 CCI Per 1000 Primers SMALL PISTOL @ $31.99 each
In stock-Approx delivery Tue 2/26

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Sold out now...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts