The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
Don't know where you are, but we bought 4,000 pistol primers this past weekend at Bass Pro Shop.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Just gotta keep checking online everyday and going or calling you LGS too. You'll get some things are tight right now. It seems to be getting a bit better with some items tho. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I have been getting primers from the usual distributors IE cabelas, powder valley, grafs etc. The secret is to get on the website and watch them like a hawk first thing Monday mornings. I have caught all of them by keeping a diligent eye out.

·
Super Moderator
41,340 Posts
My Local Gun Store has had them the whole time the "shortage" was going on except right at the beginning of it. He has had problems keeping enough powder in stock, but doesn't seem to have had the same problem with primers!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
my LGS kept up a good supply for about two months after the december BS but stopped in the other day and they were tapped out finally.

Unless you can shop for primers in your own garage already, you're just gonna have to check daily online and periodically at LGS's for supply. They're still coming in but the issue is that they are still going out even faster. It will come back, just gonna be a bit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know this is probably futile but anyone know where any small pistol primers can be had?
Sorry, new member here, was just checking out this forum and thought I'd share. There prices are not the best, but it might get you reloading again if your in a bind. Btw, there just a company that I've used for ordering reloading supplies. I just have no dealing with these folks other than ordering reloading supplies as I stated before. Hope they can be of help to you or any other members looking for reloading supplies.
http://www.brunoshooters.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BSS&Category_Code=29

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sorry, new member here, was just checking out this forum and thought I'd share. There prices are not the best, but it might get you reloading again if your in a bind. Btw, there just a company that I've used for ordering reloading supplies. I just have no dealing with these folks other than ordering reloading supplies as I stated before. Hope they can be of help to you or any other members looking for reloading supplies.
http://www.brunoshooters.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BSS&Category_Code=29
Man! He's the same price as a lgs around here.....too high. This guy argued with me saying there is no way I just bought CCI spp for 29.95/1000. Like others said just keep looking and calling around every day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts