The Firearms Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
The Ruger LC9s that Hawg posted is identical in size/shape to the Kel-Tec P11. In fact the DeSantis SuperTuk holster is for the Ruger LC9s. I was advised it would fit my P11. It does, perfectly.

The Kel-Tec P11 holds 10+1 (hence the name) The Ruger from what I see is an 8+1.

·
Registered
162 Posts
This is my brood for EDC choices
top row- LCP II .380 NAA Black Widow .22 WMR
bottom row- Makarov 9x18 S&W Shield 9mm
I carry the BW (for now) until I find some ammo for the LCP

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
GUNZILLA
7,580 Posts
Much against my wishes my wife selected the 642 airweight for herself, shot it once and never again. Recoil is very stout and I found out I could not hit anything with it, so I put Crimson Laser grips which extends the grip, and is the gun I used when I was laid up in bed for 6 months. Killed everything in the bedroom with that laser.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just added 1 to my EDC collection and it may turn out to be my favorite, only time will tell. I’ve been looking, to no avail, for a Ruger Max-9 for a while now. Yesterday, the missus had some errands that did not involve me (thank goodness) so I took the opportunity to go gun hunting once again. To my surprise, my LGS had just gotten a Max-9 in stock. Say no more, it followed me home like a lost puppy. Now my others have a new playmate. I just love stories with a happy ending.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts