The Firearms Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
12,535 Posts
What happens when you hear glass break at 4am & you grab your gun but because you are in a cold sweat it doesn't recognize you.
How many of us that have the thumb print locks on our phones can get into them right out of the shower?
I'm not going to let electronics keep me from defending my home & loved ones.
I have my thumb print on my wifes phone, it never works.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Now that it is available it becomes harder to say NO..

Kinda like no lead ammo. Pretty soon no lead will be required. If available why not 'save the wildlife'.?

·
Super Moderator
30,459 Posts
Ah, but only the STUN model. For the KILL version you'd need a tax stamp.
I could use a STUN gun for hunting. Bring home a doe and buck, let them mate and I wouldn't have to go out in the nasty cold hunting.

It'd be like "fishing in a barrel". 😁

·
Registered
62 Posts
We have seen what the Government has done for us , in the "Name of Safety " with this Covid 19 and such... Please show us your paper's...you can not enter swap meet's, restaraunt's, in Los Angeles County without showing your vaccination card.... what is next...train car's full of the un-vaccinated heading out to the desert ....now think about it...even for just a split second...times up...
Ask your self...do you really believe the Government won't have a back door to your electronic gun system? Flick of a switch, and all safty's on all electronic gun's are locked...just what kind of a moron do you have to be, to think this would be a good idea?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts