Smokin Guns need help from you computer guys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/28/03 9:38:16 pm)
    Smokin Guns need help from you computer guys
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    about your log in problem

did you have the security box in your preferances checked?

Edited by: warpig883 at: 2/28/03 10:34:08 pm

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/28/03 10:07:39 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jason, I Un-checked the box and it made no difference...Woe is me!!!... ... ...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/28/03 10:14:26 pm)
    Re: Hey!
    When on TFF do you have to enter your username and password EVERY time you make a reply?

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/28/03 10:26:59 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    Jason, 807 posts/reply's. What did I do wrong when I signed up?... ...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/28/03 10:33:11 pm)
    you mean you have been typing in your username and password thsi whole time????????????

I'm sorry guy but I am laughing my ass off here.

That has got to stink. I admire the fact that you did the 800+. Wish TFF had some kind of special award to give you.

Dang, you got to get one of these computer wizards around here to tell you how to configure the security stuff on your computer. It is either the security setting or you need to enable cookies.

We got to get this fixed.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/28/03 10:43:57 pm)
    Reply Woe is me!!!
    Go ahead make fun a' me Ya'll, but yea I been log'in...in the username and typin' in my password for 800+ posts/reply's since I been round'. That's not countin' the other feller that came around here before me...Any of Ya'll got a solution to this here trickery!...Let me know!!!... ...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/28/03 10:47:47 pm)
    Re: Woe is me!!!
    I was laughing with you not at you

I found a ezboard site that is about computers. It looks like they are helpful. You could ask these guys. Looks like a pretty decent site. I will have to add it to our links page.

pub116.ezboard.com/bcompuforum

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/28/03 10:49:01 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    Ya know yer probably right, I deserve the "EXTRA EFFORT" award..

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 8:12:48 am)
    Reply Re: Hey!
    Woo Hoo!...Dun fingered it out!...Place looks kinda different when ya log-in...

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/1/03 8:16:41 am)

[email protected]

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 8:22:58 am)
    ZigZag, Do you still have that "puter guy"(the one where the guy is bangin' away at the keyboard) emoticon? I would like to borrow it...

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 8:27:16 am)
    BTW, Anyone else out there who is having any trouble logging in...My problem had to do with...letting "XP" Internet explorer 6 handle cookies automatically. I checked the box to overide it and Wa La!...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/1/03 9:03:04 am)

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 10:13:39 am)
    Smokin' -

Sure does have a different look when yer logged in, don't it?

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 10:19:09 am)
    .280 u betcha! With all these new fangled tools I see, it's a new day...

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 11:15:46 am)
    Ya just gotta upchuck dem cookies every now and then.

http:/www.ysacre.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/1/03 11:26:28 am)
    ....ya dummy!!!!

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 11:41:36 am)
    ...go ahead bring it on!...I reckon I deserve it!...but hey!!I did learn sumthin new...

inplanotx
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 3:29:18 pm)
    I think we need to make Smokin Guns moderator of the Test Forum......Sorry Boomer!

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/1/03 4:20:17 pm)
    Smoken Guns, anytime you can best the old cyber box (computer) you are ahead of the game. Good on ya.

GG

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 5:46:34 pm)
    Yup!...Got it all now..."Moderator of the Test Forum" and "Puter Master"...

fredarmory
    (3/1/03 6:02:13 pm)
    Reply use the link!!
    Just above the First American Flag!! (log in!!),
    then post!!
    Yeah??

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 6:36:11 pm)
    Reply Re: use the link!!
    Ya'lls funny...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.