Smokin` Guns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

218Bee
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/21/03 1:06:49 am)
    Reply Smokin` Guns
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do ya live in flarda...or just like the bucs?

(Spoken in a gentlemanly southern accent,surprisingly like Val Kilmer in his role as Doc Holliday)

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/21/03 9:10:57 am)
    Re: Smokin` Guns
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Smokin, we just have to know, did you hit what you were "spraying" at?

Whoops, looks like MY sear is broke.
    cointoss2

Edited by: cointoss 2 at: 1/21/03 9:13:31 am

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/21/03 6:00:25 pm)
    Reply Nope!...
    ...beast was way gone, by the time I got the trigger pulled(also ran into the barn...sneaky sumabich anyway)...poor little "Missy" (who's edging closer to 95# now), just sits and watches these drifter's eat her food...Cointoss, If ya want to take a look at the Carbine, I can send it to ya, or bring it to the next Ruffitfest...or better yet, bring yourself and Sweetsoo to the Kenton Nationals this coming labor day...I'll be tryin' to convince ZigZag and all the rest of ya to come...We're setting up in the same place (row/lot) as last year...

bee, Born Orlando, and traveled a lot (military brat). Father is retired out of MacDill living in Tampa. Worked there(Tampa) in the late 70's early eighty's sub-contracting(from Pool Companies) Screen rooms and Pool enclosures as well as concrete and wood decks...been a "Buc's" fan ever since...Hey!!! BTW!

Maybe this time ya need ta hang around!...

218Bee
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/21/03 9:49:30 pm)
    Reply Re: Nope!...
    I`ll be workin` the gunshow
    in Palmetto this weekend,
    as I always do.

Bet I know ya
    from all the shows
    in the Tampa area.

Would`t mind meetin`
    up with ya sometime,

buy ya one or two
    of whatever you`re drinkin`

Maybe I will stick around
    this time.

(Spoken in a gentlemanly southern accent,surprisingly like Val Kilmer in his role as Doc Holliday)

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/22/03 8:48:37 pm)
    Reply Good Idea!
    Wouldn't mind meetin' Ya, and some of the rest here myself...my newest annual event is setting up at the "Kenton Nationals" will post more info. as the time grows closer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.