Smokin Guns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/7/03 11:10:55 pm)
    Reply Smokin Guns
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Smokin -

E-mail me, would ya?

If the Private Message feature here doesn't work for ya, you can always go to Brand X and use their system. Thanks.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/7/03 11:19:07 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...280...I'll try it through GB...Be patient with me though! "I'm not so Puter literate".

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/7/03 11:56:44 pm)
    Reply Re: Hey!
    Tis easy, Smokin; when you get over to GB, just go to any post by me and click on the "envelope" icon and you can send me an e-mail.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/8/03 6:38:24 pm)
    Reply Hey!!!
    280, I e-mailed through GB. If it doesn't work just e-mail me at [email protected]. Let me know here that you have sent me an e-mail.

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/8/03 8:01:08 pm)
    Reply Re: Hey!!!
    Thanks, e-mail received and replied to.

For future reference, is there supposed to be just a space in your addy, or does it need the "dash" there?

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/8/03 8:06:19 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    280, I'm not sure? Try it both ways and we'll see if it does. Off to retrieve your e-mail....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.