Smoky is Smokin'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/31/03 4:07:11 pm)
    Reply Smoky is Smokin'
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The wife got accosted at the gas pumps this morning and had the credit card stolen.

I usually gas up for her but, today she wanted to do it herself. She usually has the SP101 with her but she was volunteering at the school for the blind so naturally didn't have it. Another person protected by another STUPID gun law.

OK I'm simmering down, then I'm off to the range to make holes.

Smoky the calm

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/31/03 4:36:19 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: Smoky is Smokin'
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope she's OK, and this credit card thief didn't do y'all any harm.....

I have to agree with you about being protected by another stupid gun law. You never know when something like that is going to happen. It kinda defeats the whole purpose of carrying a concealed weapon when you have to constantly take it off to go certain places.

Heh, and here I thought I was the only one left in America who gasses up the wife's vehicle for her. Dang woman won't touch a gas pump.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

270abolt
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/31/03 5:07:47 pm)
    Reply Re: Smoky is Smokin'
    It sounds like shes safe and sound and that's good, could have been a lot worst........ To bad someone didn't get the creap.......... but his days are numbered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.