Some pictures from the bbq ( 1 2 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

TallTLynn
    (8/7/01 10:28:06 pm)
    Some pictures from the bbq
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to technical difficulties the photos will be gone till tomorrow. Got to load them to a different web site to get them to stay here.

Tac401
    (8/7/01 10:35:36 pm)
    Re: Some pictures from the bbq
    Who's who T?

Tac401
    (8/7/01 10:39:23 pm)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok T, just can't git no figur ya know? hehehe!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (8/7/01 10:41:12 pm)
    Miscreant brings on a whole new meaning now, not to offend, but which ones "BOB" I want to put a face on this guy I have been talking to for over a year, from days of bending over in a field with red drawers on, bull in da background, to whack it and before......come out-come out where ever you are, got any butt shots or tu-tu`s, then I would know for sure....give`m up....where`s the juicy stuff, class pictures are great, who fell on the ground first??? LTS

Tac401

Ok LTS,

From the limited profiling that I can guess at I'd say
    Bob is the one one on the left with the sunglasses
    however, given my state of obligatory I could be
    very well wrong lol!

Mesen
    (8/7/01 10:53:29 pm)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok hears my best shot at remembering:

1st row:Ms. Ruger w/rugerette, 44Rugerfan w/Mini Ruger, TallTLynn, Ruffit, & fredneck

2nd row: Highballs arm, SXSMAN, Dodgeit, Bob In STL, Shooter22, Bob's son, Friend of Shooter's(can't recall her name-sorry) Shotgunner, Leggin 4, & Mesen

Back row: BJ(shooter's nephew), and someone else I can't recall the name

I apologize for not recalling all of the names.

Special thanks to all the photographers!
    Especially Tag-A-Long

TallTLynn
    (8/7/01 10:57:55 pm)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The one on the left with the dark sunglasses is SXSMAN, the one in the wheelchair is shooter22, shotgunner (shooter's little brother is slightly behind SXS and also to the left of Bob. BobinStLouis is standing to the right of SXSMAN and I do believe he's holding two Astra's (one in each hand), the young man next to him is his son. I can not remember the lady in red and who she is with but the young man with no shirt is shooter's nephew I believe. Next to them is shooter22's older brother. Behind and to the right is oh dang can't remember his name either - but he's the one who won the grand prize from SXS. The taller gentleman in the right background is another one I can't quite remember the name of - ask shooter. The lady with the hat is Mesen and seated in front of her is her husband therealfredneck. Lower left is 44rugerfan and family - even his new baby girl has her own deringer (teehee). Next to the ruger family is myself and to the right of me is ruffit.

Tac401
    (8/7/01 10:59:05 pm)
    What row? was there a row? help me Bree!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

TallTLynn
    (8/7/01 11:06:50 pm)
    Mesen you have it backwards - shotgunner is on the left and Dodgit is the older brother closer to you. At least you remembered legin4 - better than I could.

Mesen
    (8/7/01 11:08:42 pm)
    the front row is pretty well easycuz they're all seated.

Behind them: Highball's arm, SXSMAN in the sunglasses, Shotgunner(red hat) Bob (towel on his neck) Shooter22 is sitting, young man next to him is Bob's son, lady in red shirt not sure(ask Shooter), Dodgeit(gray shirt) Leggin4(from brand X) is in black cap and I'm in the hat w/ the gray on.

Guy w/no shirt is BJ, shooter's nephew, and another friend of Shooter's next to him(with glasses)

Hell of a family you created Tac!

kdubaz
    (8/7/01 11:23:22 pm)
    Can't get the pictures to download for some reason - maybe the 'puter won't be so cranky tomorrow.

Tac401
    (8/7/01 11:40:03 pm)
    Bree,

There is no better family than this one, we need Winter,
    Dreamcatcher, Nighthawk and the rest in the next one!

I promise the next one I will bring the big guns in, you
    all will need ear muffs just from the sound system, get
    your cameras loaded!

I'll be ready for ya next time folks and maybe next
    time won't be next year if your up to it, and most
    of it's on me!

44rugerfan
    (8/8/01 2:30:49 am)
    Pout....
    I'm just gonna hafta find 15 interesting things to take pics of so I can get my film developed....

Spanish Cruffler
    (8/8/01 6:22:59 am)
    Where's the pictures? I gotta see them smilin' faces again. Again - I deny any and everything said about me.

Mesen
    8/8/01 6:51:45 am)
    44Rugerfan
    burn the last 15 shots taking pictures of your guns you can always justify if for insurance purposes, oh darn, I'm the other .5 again this morning

TallTLynn
    8/8/01 7:23:57 pm)
    Two more photos

Zigzag2
    (8/8/01 8:25:12 pm)
    It sure is nice putting faces to the screennames. Thanks to all involved with shareing with us. Looks and sounds like you all had a great time.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (8/8/01 8:36:21 pm)
    WHO IS BOB?? Towel or two pistols, DANG!! ifin they turned around I`d know fer sure.....GEESH!!!!!!!!

Bob In St Louis
    (8/8/01 8:39:54 pm)
    I'm standing behind Shooter22 - it looks like my son is pointing a gun at my head. The little brat.

gpostal
    8/08/01 8:42:21 pm)

whizbangg
    (8/8/01 9:11:40 pm)
    Bob, for what it's worth . . . you look like an archaeologist . . . an archaeologist with guns, that is.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (8/8/01 9:15:24 pm)
    HOT DANGIT!!!! I was right!!!!!!! Even before the names were listed. Julie tipped me off, said she missed you that weekend, but wanted me to tell you Texas was just as good.....hehehehehe

The Texas woods are alive with the sounds of lovin.....hehehehe

the real fredneck
    (8/8/01 9:34:24 pm)
    LTS, despite what you've heard voluntary sperm donors are not considered breeding stock in th other 49

timberbeast
    (8/8/01 10:05:26 pm)
    Wish we could have made it! Looks like a truly grand time and a great bunch of folks!!!!

shooter22
    (8/8/01 10:19:27 pm)
    Unknown man is John "Crazyman on a tube" Hagy and the unknown woman is his wife Cathy. We shoot, hunt, fish, play cards together. He just left to graduate and obtain his Doctors license in psychiatry. so we were all analyzed and found truely miscreant and in need of more guns according to John. He and his wife promise to register when they get back from Tenn. when they do, lets hit them with our best shot.

280freak
    (9/10/01 12:55:15 pm)
    BBQ pics
    Another to the top for ysacres

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.