The Firearms Forum banner

Spartan!

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  JLA 
#1 ·
Sig Sauer really knocked the 1911 ball out of the park with this one. Fit and finish are fantastic, and it has some attitude!

Highly recommended so far.. Ill get to shoot it this weekend and report the range results.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
It came in on the Fed-Ex truck today. One of my regular customers ordered it thru Shadow Valley. They are brand spankin new to the 1911 world. And Dean told me to go shoot it this weekend and 'make sure' its accurate.. ;)

#4 ·
It came in on the Fed-Ex truck today. One of my regular customers ordered it thru Shadow Valley. They are brand spankin new to the 1911 world. And Dean told me to go shoot it this weekend and 'make sure' its accurate.. ;)
Sweet lookin SIG ! You know how SIG's make my mouth water..... and I've got to work this weekend..:mad::mad:

#6 ·
Woe is me, I talked myself out of a Kimber Solo, refused to buy a Ruger 1911, quit the ideal of building a compact 38 super, and was at peace with the world, happy with the harvest of guns I do own. Now JLA, you have to show something like that, in public yet. Woe is me, now I'm in the grip of desire again:D

#7 ·
That's one I hadn't seen. SIG-Sauer has been selling 1911 pistols for several years now. http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductList/pistols-1911.aspx We've never had one returned for cause or for any other reason.

Their only problem, if it can be called a problem, is that from the shooter's standpoint they do not look like 1911s they look like SIGs. Imagine that!! SIG cuts their slides to look like their P series of pistols not like 1911s.

#8 ·
I have one that looks real similar but without the writing....

#9 ·
Wait. Somebody buys a new firearm and tells you to go play with it first? That is just wrong on so many levels, I'm jealous.

#12 ·
I really kinda liek the SIG cuts. It looks different in a cool still a manly 1911 way.

And yeah.. i kinda got a cool gig.. Gainfully employed playing with other peoples guns and getting paid for it. ;) BTW, this is the same guy that left me with his Steyr AUG and KrissV til after christmas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.