Special day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

SouthernMoss
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/3/03 8:02:44 am)
    Special day
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Today is the 3rd day of the 3rd month of the 3rd year of the 3rd millennium. Reckon the sky's gonna fall, or something?

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/3/03 8:06:32 am)
    Reply Re: Special day
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm OK. I've got my tinfoil beanie on....the special one with the four-bladed propeller on top.

I'm also wearing my lead-lined BVDs, and my chinchilla athletic supporter.....and I've got lots of duct tape and plastic sheeting. Hell, I'm ready for ANYTHING!

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/3/03 8:21:46 am)
    Reply | Edit
    Re: Special day
    Certain segments of the religious community are making this a day of prayer for our country. It has something to do with the number 3 being a "Holy" number because of the Trinity or something. I personally don't think this day should be any different from any other day. To me, the date 3/3/03 is just a regular date. Superstition is not in my nature. If you pray for the country, you should do it every day, not just today.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/3/03 1:28:34 pm)
    I'm tryin' out that new non-stick tin foil for my protective gear. I don't think I'm gonna like it as much...stickin' to my skin after comin' out of the oven was part of the charm.
    Boom-a-tic
    Everyone's Doing It!!!

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/3/03 3:41:41 pm)
    I got 3 tinfoil hats, 3 rolls of duct tape, 3 rolls of plastic, and I'm 3 sheets to the wind.

http:/www.ysacre.com

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/3/03 3:48:22 pm)
    Let er rip!! I got ma Black Jack an Bud Lite. What more cud any man want cept maybe a little "Sothern" comfort

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/3/03 4:50:06 pm)
    Yer a Naughty boy, IB!!!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/3/03 5:13:45 pm)
    But he sure has his mind in the right place!
    cointoss2

SouthernMoss
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/3/03 5:35:23 pm)
    You guys are makin me blush!

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/3/03 8:03:27 pm)
    Me too!...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.