The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I'm new to the forum, but not new to rifles or firearms as I've been in the military for nearly 16 years now. However, I am not by any means an expert and able to truly value a rifle, especially like this one I'm trying to sell locally. I wanted to post this in hopes of some expert telling me how much I "should" get for it, or perhaps a "don't take less than" price. I did search the forums for the same rifle but no luck. Plenty of posts mentioning Todd Jarrett, but this rifle was not in the posts.

So, this is a Panther MOD PDA-15 5.56MM rifle with complete rails, scope mount, custom stock, trigger guard, bolt lock handle, and I believe it is a heavy barrel based on weight alone. This is a heavier than usual AR-15, I can tell you that much, and seems like a longer barrel as well. It has Todd Jarrett's signature in several spots. Anyways, I know I'm not going to break down and sell this unique rifle at a pawn shop, but would likely try private party, online gun auctions, or local gun stores. I'm including the bag, magazine, and if interested, 200 rounds of 5.56.

What are your thoughts on a starting price? Thanks. And yes, I know there is some grease on one of the pictures that shows the manufacturer logo and trigger, that was there when I bought it, and I'll clean it off before selling so it looks better (more money for it).

·
Super Moderator
26,841 Posts
I'm sure he was referencing the ban.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts