1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MO JENKINS
V.I.P. Member
(3/7/02 9:19:46 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All Speedloading "STRIPS" for revolvers?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a vague memory of some plastic strips that held 6 "38/357" cartridges in line( looking kind of like a Mauser 8mm stripper clip). The cartridges could then be snapped off into the cylinder one by one. A sort of a stripper/speedloader for revolvers. Does anybody know if they are still available? and if so WHERE????
Your Buddy,
MO

AntiqueDr
*TFF Senior Staff*
(3/7/02 9:31:49 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Speedloading "STRIPS" for revolvers?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They were called Bianchi Speed-Strips. No longer in Bianchi's catalog, but I'm sure some mom-and-pop still turns them out.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
www.apaxenterprises.com

MO JENKINS
V.I.P. Member
(3/7/02 9:51:33 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Speedloading "STRIPS" for revolvers?
Thanks Doc! I'll start searchin' the web for some. At least it gives me a name to start my searches with. Of coarse, I usually take a situation like this(out of production item) as a sort of a challenge. And then go about improvising my own. I'll let you know what I come up with.
Your Buddy,
MO

MO JENKINS
V.I.P. Member
(3/7/02 10:04:48 pm)
Yup, Doc. I was searchin' an' searchin' for 'em, couldn't find anything without the REAL name. As soon as I plugged in Bianchi speed strips, BINGO, Dillonprecision.com, in stock...Thanks again buddy,
MO

Tony Cam
(3/11/02 2:49:21 pm)
Dillons sells them. get their latest catalog or go to their web site.

rayra
V.I.P. Member
(3/13/02 5:53:58 pm)
they work ok, and you can place the rounds in two at a time.
not really 'speedy', though.
Keeps loose rounds organized, but if you want 'speed', better to go with a real speedloader.
In my opinion.

Alan Fud
(4/10/02 3:15:52 pm)
Does anyone know if they are available in .32mag?

AGunguy
*TFF Staff*
(4/10/02 6:18:12 pm)
I think the only thing they come in is .38/357 and thaaat's all folks!

GG

MICHDAN555
(4/11/02 12:16:34 am)
I have a few from several years ago, but have not seen any for sale in years. Are they still available? Whoops! Should have read the whole thread. Thanks for the info. BTW I snuck over here from Legacy38's. Make note to self. Come here more often.
MICHDAN-CHIEF-GEEZER

Edited by: MICHDAN555 at: 4/11/02 1:21:40 am

Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(4/11/02 6:54:34 am)
Cheif Geezer huh?... I thought that Liktoshootashite's job?

LIKTOSHOOT
*TFF Senior Staff*
(4/11/02 6:59:30 am)
You should have zigged..........
T.F.F.

AGunguy
*TFF Staff*
(4/11/02 7:07:04 am)
Welcome, Michdan...from one ole geezer to another.

Gunguy

Alan Fud
(4/11/02 9:38:55 am)

Quote:
Posted by Zigzag2: Cheif Geezer huh?... I thought that Liktoshootashite's job?

That's "Chief" as in "Indian Chief", "Indian Brave", etc. Back at Stooge Tribe, I am known as "Spirit of Smoke Signal". hi-ya ha-ya nyuck nyuck woo!

MICHDAN555
(4/12/02 8:41:53 pm)
Gunguy, Thank you ver' much. Chief Ice Water, michdan, Raven Jennings, Lorcin Davis are all the same person. I never know which one is going to pop up at any given time.
MICHDAN-CHIEF-GEEZER

1 - 1 of 1 Posts